Spring Shoe Collection

15 May 2015

Now, I wouldn't call myself 'shoe-obsessed', but I do love shoes! In Fall and Winter I live in neutral boots, so in the Spring and Summer I like to switch it up a little bit. 

 I recently found both of these slip-ons at Target, and I'm loving the ease and comfort of throwing these on when I'm running out for errands or dinner. I think both pairs are stylish without being too much of a statement - they add a cute touch to jeans or a simple dress. 

 When it comes to flip-flops and sandals, I like to stick to neutrals - especially tan. I wear a lot of brighter colors during the Spring and Summer, and I don't want to have to think about whether my shoes are going to go with my outfit. I like how both of these pairs - from Old Navy and Gap - are simple and affordable. 

 I'll admit, sometimes I plan my outfits around my shoes! I found these pink faux-snakeskin flats a few years ago and I love to wear them with an otherwise neutral outfit. They add an unexpected pop of color and I've gotten many compliments on them! The simple, white sandals I purchased recently for a wedding. I wanted something a little dressier than my flip flops, but something that I could definitely get use out of for other occasions. Last, but certainly not least, I love this pair of black clog sandals I found at Macy's (the brand is White Mountain). I have a slight obsession with 70s-style heels, and the studs on these make them a little edgier! I wore these out on my birthday to karaoke with just jeans and a black tee shirt - they were the perfect addition to an otherwise standard outfit.

What are your favorite Spring/Summer shoe trends this year? I'm also keeping an eye out for some flatforms... I'm hoping to find some before the season's over! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment