Summer Skincare Essentials Part Two - Nighttime

16 June 2015

Last week, I shared my Summer Skincare Essentials for the morning. This week, I want to share the products that I love for nighttime. As I mentioned in my last post, my skin can be quite dry (even in the summer!), so I love products that make my skin feel clean without stripping it of all moisture. I prefer to exfoliate at night because it gives my sensitive skin a chance to recover a bit.

First up, I have the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water. This product has been advertised like crazy, but I honestly think it's worth the hype. I just put a generous amount on a cotton pad and it removes makeup without leaving any of the tightness that toners or astringents often do. It leaves your skin feeling like you've washed it, but without losing any moisture.

Second, I have to share my love for the Olay Fresh Effects Dew-Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. I recently repurchased this moisturizer because I love it so much. Unlike other moisturizers that leave your skin feeling greasy, this one is very cooling and soaks into the skin. I love this for when my skin is feeling slightly irritated, as it has white tea and cucumber to soothe. I seriously love this stuff.

Next, I have the Freeman Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask. The Freeman masks are super affordable and I think they're good quality. This one has a bit of a scrub to it, so it leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. The tropical smell is also amazing... it's perfect for summer!

Lastly, I have the No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator. This is a great exfoliator for dry skin, as the base of the product is not a drying gel (like many scrubs that are targeted at acne-prone skin). The base is very creamy, with gentle exfoliating beads. It seems to be a great balance for my skin.

What are your summer skincare essentials for nighttime?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment