July 2015 Favorites

29 July 2015

This July has been a busy but fun month. From family birthdays and parties, to a concert, to cleaning out closets and job searching, July has been a good balance of lazy days and productive days. 

Here are some of my favorite products and bright things from this past month: 
Makeup: Most days I'm either make-up free or wearing minimal coverage. I love Maybelline's Age Rewind Eraser Eye (in Fair) for light concealing under the eye and a little on some redness around my nose. This concealer is very light feeling on the skin, perfect for warm days. 

Skin Care: I've been using Vaseline on my lips day and night to keep them moisturized. The Rosy Lips shade is great smelling and does add a slight pink tint. 

Scent: When it's hot outside, I'm hesitant to wear heavy scents or lotions that are sticky feeling. The Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists are the perfect solution: each one is a subtle scent and the mist is refreshing and not too heavy. I've been enjoying the Sun scent in particular, but I think the product itself is great no matter which scent you buy. 

TV/Movies: This month I've been watching Friends and Felicity - they both make me want to move to New York and wear oversized khakis! If, like me, you love late 90s/early 2000s fashion and romantic shows, you'd probably love both of these shows. 

Music: Train's new album Bulletproof Picasso was on repeat in my house all this month. I went to their concert this past weekend with family and it was so fun to see them perform live. Train's music is so upbeat and summery - perfect for the outdoor venue we went to, listening under the stars in the summer breeze. 

Food: Tillamook Malted Moo Shake Ice Cream. It's delicious. If you like Whoppers you've got to try this ice cream. 

Event: I can't help it - I love following what's up with my favorite royal families. From Princess Charlotte's christening to the marriage of Pierre Casiraghi to Beatrice Borromeo there was a good deal of royal fashion and fun to keep up with this month. 

What were your favorite things this July? The summer months seem to fly by, so it's fun to look back over the bright things. 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment