It's Back To School Month!

02 August 2015


"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." - Joe Fox, You've Got Mail 
I've always loved back to school season. From picking out school supplies to selecting the perfect first-day outfit, the back to school season has always been a time of fresh starts and new beginnings. When the clouds overtake the sun and the leaves begin to turn bright shades of red and orange, it signifies a season of productivity as the crisp air refreshes your lungs. Even though I'm not headed back to school this September, there's still something about this time of the year that makes me want to stock up on fun office supplies and reinvigorate my fall wardrobe.

This month I'll be sharing different ways to make the back to school season an exciting time. From school make-up looks, to fall fashion inspiration, to my essential homework supplies, I hope you'll feel as inspired and excited for the upcoming season as I always do.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment