Back to School Month Recap

31 August 2015

Can you believe it's the end of August already?! Although the weather will continue to be summer-like for a few more weeks, the beginning of school marks the end of the summer-state-of-mind. It's a bittersweet transition as we say goodbye to shorts and sunglasses and warm evenings and say hello to sweaters and boots and pumpkin-spiced-everything.

Even though I'm not heading back to school myself, I had a lot of fun sharing the bright things I love about the season: from school supplies, to a homework playlist, to back-to-school fashion, to tips & advice. Thank you to everyone who read, commented, and shared - I hope you enjoyed reading each post as much as I enjoyed writing them!


Organization


Life


Beauty


Fashion


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment